Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Lavender Sachets

 I love the romance of sachets.  Ever since I was a little girl and received my first one.  
It was a pretty little printed envelope with talcum powder inside.  I asked my mom what to do with it? She said to put in my underwear drawer.  Oooo!  I felt like a princess with scented underwear.  I could smell the scent every time I opened the drawer.
So I've been sticking scented soaps and liners and things in my drawers ever since...lol
  This time I have made up some little pillows from old laces, doilies, linens and buttons.   They measure approximately 6" x 4"
I think they are so pretty to look at!   I think I'll keep a couple out around the house to see as well as smell. 


 I made up some more to put in my etsy shop too!!

Etsy Shop HERE
Thank you for stopping by to look!! ❤️

Follow me on Face Book:
https://www.facebook.com/TerrysScrapbooks/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!