Saturday, October 27, 2018

Antique paper and Lace junk journal. plus printables


Hi Scrappy friends!I made up a junk journal using lots of antique pieces, from laces to leger pages, book pages and magazine pages, buttons and more.

Of course I did a video for you to see the book so much better than the few pictures I have here.
VIDEO


An antique cabinet card photo on the cover with scrolly writing from an 1895 ledger book.  Vintage laces, buttons, Tim Holtz book plate, Prima flower,
It's very fat!!
 Some of the inner pages not shown in the big picture...






It's for sale... HERE

I am offering some packs of the Ledger papers for sale in my Etsy shop.. HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by to look!! ❤️
~ Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!