Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Reneabouquets 3D Tea Cup Canvas Design Team Project and Tutorial


I found a Pinterest pin of a canvas by Jane's Lovley Cards that I loved.  When I saw it I thought of the 3D die cut tea cup sets that Reneabouquets sells.... so.... I put them together (in my own way) to create this canvas.  I made a video tutorial as I made it in case you would like to make one too.

Here's the video Tutorial






Here's a picture of it on my buffet.




Reneabouquets Shop-http://www.Reneabouquets.com
Reneabouquets Etsy Shop-https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets
Reneabouquets Facebook Page-https://www.facebook.com/Reneabouquet...

Materials list :
Items from Reneabouquets shop:
Reneabouquets English Tea Rose 3D Tea Cup Die Cut
Reneabouquets Cabbage Rose 3D Tea Cup Die Cut
Reneabouquets Snow White Butterflies
Reneabouquets White Wide Floral Embroidered Lace
Reneabouquets Trim-Timeless White Lace ( about 4 inches)
Pearl Shard Glitter Glass
Dark Pink Roses & Leaves Mulberry Paper Flowers
Dusty Rose Roses & Leaves Mulberry Paper Flowers
Blue Fern Laser Cut Chipboard-Sweetheart Dressform

Other items used:
Antique Gold metallic paint - I used Folk Art brand
Gold micro beads  - Silver Micro Beads are available at Reneabouquets
Some pink beads - I used different sizes and different shades of pink
Some white beads - I used 4mm
Tea bag tags - I have an image for you to use below
Tissue paper
small piece of string
Glue - I used Aleene's fast grab tacky glue
White Gesso - I used Martha Stewart
Clear Gesso or Mod Podge. - I used Art Basics Clear Gesso
Gloss Gel Medium for gluing beads - I used Prima Art Basics 3D Gloss Gel
 Tools:
Hot Glue
Paint brush - I used 3 separate sponge brushes.
Ruler
Pallet knife
1/4 inch hole punch
Wax paper (about 12 inches)
Clips for holding paper together as the glue dries.

Tea Bag Tags - Print onto white card stock
First click on the picture to enlarge it, Then right click on the Tea Bag Tags image to save to your computer.  Then you can print them out on a piece of card stock to use in your projects.

Enjoy!!
((HUGS))
~ Terry

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful..they are paper aren't they ???
    MaryR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, so sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. Yes, They are paper. :-) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. These tea cups aligned in such a way...they look more realistic..love the whole layout..😍😍😍😍

    Hugs,
    UrooCreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I have found your blog but I am very impressed! Everything is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh... I just found this beautiful piece of art! I am going to try and CASE this. I have been making small paper flowers and didn't know what to make with them, now I do. I have had lace old hankies forever not sure what to use the for, I can't wait to start. I know it will look different, art is art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!