Monday, July 22, 2019

Wedding Album Prima Marketing Lavender


I made up a custom ordered wedding album using Prima Marketing's - Lavender Frost and Lavender papers.   I also incorporated some Ella and Viv Paper Company - Wood Backgrounds Collection. 



 I have some layers of laces, fabric flowers, a pearl and rhinestone broach, and a resin frame decorating the front. 

 The spine has some lavender rosette trim layered under some lace.
 A lace applique on the back

 Wood words "Wonderful Together".  Some flowers and ephemera pieces from the Lavender collection.
 You can slide out the templates, cut a photo to fit and slide the photo into the frames.  A bit of glue under the edge of the frames will hold the picture inside.  

 The inside front cover opens up.

 Page one open
 I made up a silhouette in photo shop of the couples engagement photo.  They were on a cruse at the time.
 A quote from Led Zepplin on the back.
 Pages 2 and 3.

 A pull out photo booklet. in a lace pocket for page 2
 Page 3


 Page 3 opened up.
 Pages 4 and 5


 Page 5.  The frames will hold photo's in the same way as previous.

 Page 5 opened up.

 Page 6 and inside back cover.


 Inside back cover.
 Opens to revel a waterfall of picture mats.

 Each page has a pull out guest book page. 3 total front and back look the same.
The customer ordered this book through my etsy shop.
Message me there if you would like me to make a book for you.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TuesdayTyme

Thank you so much for stopping by to look!
~Terry

6 comments:

  1. I must tell you this is my favorite cover from all the albums I have seen of your making. The front is somewhat simple, yet the spine and back are so elegant. I absolutely love the entire cover. The album is beautiful, but the cover takes my breath away!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album Terry and in my favourite colours. Jeanette, New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!