Monday, August 27, 2018

Craft and You Bellissima Rose Ladies Scrapbook Mini Photo Album

Hi Crafty Friends!
I have created a mini photo album using Craft and You Design papers from Poland.  This is their Bellissima Rose collection.



I  used fabric from my stash on the cover.  It is a perfect match to the paper collection.  It makes the cover soft and pretty.



I have used many items from Reneabouquets store throughout the book.  On this page is A Reneabouquets Beautiful Board Frame -Beautiful Board Small Simply Beautiful Frame  I left one side open so you can put your own picture in side if you choose.
I also have Reneabouquets  Tiny Treasures Sweet Pea Soft Yellow Premium Paper Glitter Glass Butterflies and a Silver Dream Metal Key  tied with a ribbon.  













 This is one of my favorite pages,  You can see a walk thorough of the whole album HERE on You tube.    


The spine has a place to title and date the book.
I just adore the colors and Roses in these papers!!

Album size is 9 x 7 x 3 3/4 inches

This album is for sale on Etsy HERE.
And the video is HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by to look!!! ❤️



Reneabouquets Shop http://www.Reneabouquets.com
Reneabouquets Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Reneabouquet...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!