Antique Tiddlely Winks game Themed Junk Journal
Hi
everyone! I'm sharing a junk journal I made with lots of antique and
vintage game ephemera. I started out with an antique Tiddlely Winks
game. I love the graphics on the cover and wanted to make it into a
journal. I gathered together lots of other game ephemera like cards,
and instructions from other games to add to it. And here it is. Lots
of pictures to show what the old game turned into. I actually made 2
journals because I was overloading this one. I will post the other
journal too. They are both for sale in my etsy shop.
I used an Antique Tiddlely Winks game box cover on the cover of the journal. And glued on some of the Tiddlely Winks.
Most everything is antique or vintage - except for some scrapbook papers, and journaling pages.
I found some vintage books with pictures of antique games and puzzles.
This tag was made from a vintage toy package.
Circus Popcorn Bag!!!
Score sheets to journal on.
Surprises just to add to the fun.
Needed to make a home made prize badge. I used a Honeydew Gold Foil Label from my etsy shop
Grungy collages on pages.
Spine and back.
Spine made with some homespun fabric. I tried to make it more interesting with a few patches. Looks good!
The journal measures 6.25 inches by 5.25 inches and is 2.5 inches thick. It has a soft spine so it opens up wide. 172 pages, of different sizes quarter, half and full pages. 129 pages to journal on.
I think I forgot to mention there are coffee dyed papers in this book so it is not acid free. Not a good place to keep precious photos...in case you were wondering. 🤔 But a supper fun place to journal in!
Find it for sale HERE
Thank you so much for stopping by to look!!!
I used an Antique Tiddlely Winks game box cover on the cover of the journal. And glued on some of the Tiddlely Winks.
There are lots of pockets and tuck spots.
Most everything is antique or vintage - except for some scrapbook papers, and journaling pages.
This tag was made from a vintage toy package.
Circus Popcorn Bag!!!
Score sheets to journal on.
Surprises just to add to the fun.
Needed to make a home made prize badge. I used a Honeydew Gold Foil Label from my etsy shop
Grungy collages on pages.
Spine and back.
Spine made with some homespun fabric. I tried to make it more interesting with a few patches. Looks good!
The journal measures 6.25 inches by 5.25 inches and is 2.5 inches thick. It has a soft spine so it opens up wide. 172 pages, of different sizes quarter, half and full pages. 129 pages to journal on.
I think I forgot to mention there are coffee dyed papers in this book so it is not acid free. Not a good place to keep precious photos...in case you were wondering. 🤔 But a supper fun place to journal in!
Find it for sale HERE
Thank you so much for stopping by to look!!!















































Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThank you Reeca!
Delete