Wednesday, November 29, 2017

95th Birthday Card Reneabouquets Printed Beautiful Board Large Vines & Roses

It was my Mother-in laws 95th Birthday this week! 
That means I needed to make a very special card.  So of course I picked my favorite printed chipboard piece from Reneabouqets -
Printed Beautiful Board Large Vines & Roses Frame .  I fell in love with this piece the first moment I saw it. 
I used Blue Fern Studios Amber & Apricot Collection because the colors go perfectly with the roses frame.  Blue fern papers are so thick and strong I just cut a 6 x 12 inch piece and folded it in half to get a 6x6 card base. That means the inside and out side of the card base is patterned paper.   On the front I used a bronze metallic paper layer and another Blue fern paper layer with the apricot rose,  and then decorated with The Vines and Roses frame, Reneabouqets Gold Flourish Butterfly...
some feathers, string and mulberry paper roses from Reneabouquets.  I printed from my computer the "95 Years Young" onto a piece of paper from the collection.  Then I made an envelope to fit the card inside from the blue fern papers.   
Inside I have another layer of paper for the sentiment. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to look! ❤️
~ Terry


Reneabouquets Shop
Reneabouquets Etsy Shop
Reneabouquets Facebook Page

Items from Reneabouquets:
Printed Beautiful Board Large Vines & Roses Frame Laser Cut Chipboard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!