Tuesday, January 10, 2017

To My Valentine Pion Design Guest Designer project Scrapbook Mini Album.

Small mini using Pion Design's To My Valentine papers.





Products used from Pion Design:

To my Valentine - In my heart - PD6801
To my Valentine - Everlasting love - PD6802
To my Valentine - Love is in the air - PD6803
To my Valentine - Roses of love - PD6804

To my Valentine - Forget me not - PD6805
To my Valentine - Valentine's roses - PD6806
To my Valentine - Love letters - PD6807
To my Valentine - Love song - PD6808
To my Valentine - Forever yours - PD6809
To my Valentine - Borders - PD6810
To my Valentine - Memory notes - PD6811
To my Valentine - Tags - PD6812
Images from the Past - To my Valentine - PD1609

Thank you for stopping by!
~ Terry

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning and romantic! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and for inspiring this crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this small book. Perfect for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design! Love it! I live in Michigan and am having trouble locating Pion Design paper. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nana. Here ya go...
      http://www.franticstamper.com/To-My-Valentine-Collection_c_7921.html

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!