Monday, June 10, 2024

Happy Fall Photo Folio using Maja Designs "Autumn Poem"

Hi Friends!

I am sharing a Photo Folio I created.  

I used Maja Designs "Autumn Poem" paper collection to create this folio.  I also fussy cut elements from 2 of Prima Marketing's "Pink Autumn" paper collection.I believe the Prima paper names are Pink Autumn and Sweater Weather.


 I created some die cut flowers with Spellbinders Large Die of the Month (January) - Club Blooms.  I inked them to give them some more dimension and interest. 

 

 It has a burlap ribbon to tie it closed, and it also has magnets holding it closed. 

Fully opened it is 29 inches long.

There are tuck spots.
And tags to journal on.
Or you could put photos there.
I have put a little envelop that is held closed with a ribbon.
It has a booklet inside the envelope.

A pocket with 4"x6" photo mats.

There is a removable photo booklet.  It will hold 4"x6" photos.
A waterfall that will hold 4"x4" photo's


Here you may untie the bow and remove the booklet.

A tuck spot with a journaling tag.

I counted a 30 places to put photos.  Sizes 4x6 , 4x4, and a few smaller. 

There is a video walk through HERE.

his folio is for sale HERE.

I hope you like it!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by to look. ❤️

~Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!