Saturday, March 23, 2024

  Here is the tag I created for my swap partner Elizabeth. I thought a blue bird of happiness in a nest and lilacs would say spring. 

I used  Papertrey Ink Die Feathered Friends Set 15 for the bird. I inked on the blue color.

I created the nest with string, and the eggs with paper clay painted with acrylic craft paint. The lilacs are made by punching lots of small flowers.
There are various flowers from my stash. Chipboard pieces and Reneabouquets butterflies.


 



 I also created a little house for Elizabeth. It fits over a tea light and lights up.
Using the Tim Holtz Sizzix Paper Village Thinlits Dies


I created the flowers with a 1/8 inch hole punch and a 1/4 inch hole punch and flower shaper tools 


 
Thank you so much for stopping by to look!
((HUGS))
~Terry

2 comments:

  1. The tag and house are so beautiful, Terry. I love them both so much and appreciate all the work you put into them. Thank you again so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome Elizabeth!! Thank you for your sweet comment. I loved creating it for you.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!