Alice In Wonderland Ornament Reneabouquets Guest Design Team Project
Hi Scrappy Friends!! I have a second Guest Design Team Project for Reneabouquets. I made up an Alice In Wonderland Ornament Useing Renea's Beautiful Board ~ Mini Round Shadow Beautiful Box.
I painted the outside of the box red. I used some leftover papers from Stamperia's - Alice paper collection
Reneabouquest has gorgeous Alice themed printed beautiful board pieces in a variety of sizes. I just love them all!!
I have a video on this piece HERE.
This ornament is for sale in my Etsy shop
Thank you so much for stopping by to look!!
Reneabouquets Shop http://www.Reneabouquets.com Reneabouquets Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets Reneabouquets Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Reneabouquet...
Items used:
Beautiful Board Alice With A Warm Pig Itty Bitty
To see more of the things I have designed
Visit me on You Tube
Visit my Blog
Visit me on Face Book
Reneabouquest has gorgeous Alice themed printed beautiful board pieces in a variety of sizes. I just love them all!!
I have a video on this piece HERE.
This ornament is for sale in my Etsy shop
Thank you so much for stopping by to look!!
Reneabouquets Shop http://www.Reneabouquets.com Reneabouquets Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets Reneabouquets Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Reneabouquet...
Items used:
Beautiful Board Alice With A Warm Pig Itty Bitty
To see more of the things I have designed
Visit me on You Tube
Visit my Blog
Visit me on Face Book





Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you!