Stamperia Alice In Wonderland Scrapbook Mini Album
I saved up some of Reneabouquets Wonderland pieces, waiting for the right paper collection to come along. So when I saw Stamperia's Alice collection I knew the wait has been worth it. I think the colors sand patterns are just right for Reneabouquets wonderland chip board pieces.
To see more of my available items visit my shop here :
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TuesdayTyme
To see more of the things I have designed
Visit me on You Tube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV2JOkYMaRZM1eWAZW2MUjg/
Visit my Blog:
https://terrysscrapbooks.blogspot.com
Visit me on Face Book:
https://www.facebook.com/TerrysScrapbooks
Thank you so much for stopping by to look!!
~ Terry
See a video of all the details on You Tube
This Album is for sale on my Etsy Shop HERE
To see more of my available items visit my shop here :
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TuesdayTyme
To see more of the things I have designed
Visit me on You Tube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV2JOkYMaRZM1eWAZW2MUjg/
Visit my Blog:
https://terrysscrapbooks.blogspot.com
Visit me on Face Book:
https://www.facebook.com/TerrysScrapbooks
Thank you so much for stopping by to look!!
~ Terry

















Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you!