Wheelbarrow Pincushion
Hi Reneabouquet Fans!
Have you seen Renea's Beautiful Board 4D Garden Party Wheelbarrow Do It Yourself Chipboard Kit?
There are soooo many cute ways to use this little wheelbarrow. I decided to make it into a pincushion! And a really cute pincushion it turned out to be.
I have a process video you can watch to see how I did it. HERE
Renea has so many cute embelishments to use. I chose some sewing themed ones.
VIDEO HERE
Have you seen Renea's Beautiful Board 4D Garden Party Wheelbarrow Do It Yourself Chipboard Kit?
There are soooo many cute ways to use this little wheelbarrow. I decided to make it into a pincushion! And a really cute pincushion it turned out to be.
I have a process video you can watch to see how I did it. HERE
And of course some laces and the Reneabouquets Trim-3 Layer Flower Appliques
I made up some stick pins to stick in.
Thank you so much for stopping by to look!!
❤️
~ Terry❤️
VIDEO HERE
Reneabouquets Shop
http://www.Reneabouquets.com
Reneabouquets Etsy Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets
Reneabouquets Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Reneabouquets.comandEtsy/
Reneabouquet Items Used:
Reneabouquets Etsy Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets
Reneabouquets Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Reneabouquets.comandEtsy/
Reneabouquet Items Used:
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you!