Sunday, March 18, 2018

Prima Cherry Blossom Tissue box cover Reneabouquets Design Team Project


Hi Crafty Friends! 
I've made up a pretty tissue box cover!  I've also done a step by step start to finish process video showing how I did it and what I used, so you can make one too if you like... HERE



To decorate I used Prima Marketing's Cherry Blossom papers. Prima Flowers that match the papers.  Renebouquets has some fabulous laser cut chip board that match the Cherry Blossom papers perfectly.

  Reneabouquets Beautiful Board April In Paris Large Vanity Laser Cut Chipboard.  Isn't she stunning!! She was my inspiration to turn a drab tissue box into a fab one! 
I chose the seam binding color to accent the papers and to tie together Renea's Tiny Treasures Vintage Postcards Butterflies and the vintage metal trinkets.   I love the trinkets and charms for their whimsy.
Yummy Reneabouquets laces!
You gotta find bees in the Cherry blossoms!

And you need scissors to cut them!

Process Video HERE

Reneabouquets Shop-http://www.Reneabouquets.com
Reneabouquets Etsy Shop-https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets
Reneabouquets Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/Reneabouquets.comandEtsy/

 Items you can buy at Reneabouquets:
Beautiful Board April In Paris Large Vanity Laser Cut Chipboard
Prima Cherry Blossom 12 x 12 Paper Pad With Foil
Beautiful Board Large Bees And Roses Laser Cut Chipboard
Beautiful Board Small Cherry Blossom Branches Laser Cut Chipboard

Prima Cherry Blossom Arya Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!