Stamperia Flower Alphabet Custom Baby Girl Mini Album Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - July 23, 2017 Thanks for looking! ~ Terry Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UroocreationsAugust 15, 2017 at 10:25 PMYour creations are soooo lovely.... Looking forward to see more... Hugs, UrooCreations ReplyDeleteReplies TuesdayTyme ChroniclesAugust 28, 2017 at 1:31 PMThank you UrooCreations! DeleteRepliesReplyReplyUnknownDecember 31, 2017 at 8:29 AMWhat do you use to make your lace stick? I'm having major issues with lace. It keeps falling off. Help!ReplyDeleteReplies TuesdayTyme ChroniclesDecember 31, 2017 at 12:25 PMI use glue. Specifically Sobo Premium Craft & Fabric Glue DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you!
Your creations are soooo lovely.... Looking forward to see more...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
UrooCreations
Thank you UrooCreations!
DeleteWhat do you use to make your lace stick? I'm having major issues with lace. It keeps falling off. Help!
ReplyDeleteI use glue. Specifically Sobo Premium Craft & Fabric Glue
Delete