Mixed Media LO useing Julie Nutting Doll Stamp-Aurora

 I bought a few of Julie Nutting's doll stamps and created this LO.  I had some of Prima's Debutant paper left over so thats the paper I used.

I did some spraying with pink and purple, and added some texture paste with stencils,
 I used Preima Debutante chipboard, and tags.  And some of Reneabouquets Tiny Treasures Oh so Pinkalicious butterflys.
 Reneabouquets Princess Rhinestone Button, and Shabby Chic Chiffon Pearl & Rhinestone flower.
 Chunky glitter to add sparkel.

 A few sequins.
And Lace.
-Terry

Comments

  1. That is so beautiful. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keryn! Your comment means so much to me! <3

      Delete
  2. This is just gorgeous, Terry! I love the sparkle of everything, of course, and all of the sweet elements like the flowers, butterflies, etc! So girly and just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you!