Blue Fern Frolic Mini Album Reneabouquets design team project project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-q-DSSW_Is

Video


Comments

  1. Saw this on Pinterest and just had to take a closer look. Lovely mini album! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on Pinterest and just had to take a closer look. Lovely mini album! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to live in that mini scrap book.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, just love your mini albums xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry, I know I have shared this on YouTube but your work is so freakin inspirational. I am always in awe. I was preparing a YouTube, my first, where I mentioned you, with a link at the bottom (when I post I will tell you). You make albums like this one and I smile, smile, smile. Thank you for making my evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry, I know I have shared this on YouTube but your work is so freakin inspirational. I am always in awe. I was preparing a YouTube, my first, where I mentioned you, with a link at the bottom (when I post I will tell you). You make albums like this one and I smile, smile, smile. Thank you for making my evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I realize this is a year old now - but, somehow it managed to sneak right past me with my catching it!

    Just enchanting - so romantic and nostalgic and really pretty. It looks like the paper is busy and colorful and inviting enough not to have to do a lot of really intricate details (I have to admit I passed out watching your tutorial for "Enchanted Forest!" LOL LOL). THANKS so much for sharing these lovely things with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you!