Morning Walk Journal Pages
Hi friends!
Walking in the morning with my dog is one of my favorite daily activities. We see so many wonderful things in the woods and fields. I have given myself a project of documenting the things we will see this new year 2024.
I have 2 pages complete. I haven't figured out how I'm going to bind them together yet.
I used some 49 and Market Nature Study papers.
I printed some public domain images.
Used a wood snowflake.
I used some 49 and Market ephemera. I've also used some vintage book pages. I stamped and heat embossed with the stamp - Stampers Journey - "Stay Wild ".
I printed the text from photo shop
Here is my walking partner Ida Mae.
Thank you so much for stopping by to look! ❤️
~Terry

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you!