Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest Mini Album Tutorial. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - June 01, 2016 Tutorial Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPA75dX8OZ8 You Tube Walk Through Video https://youtu.be/InqSEF_1CHY Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments DebJune 1, 2016 at 12:35 PMThanks so much for taking the time to make this tutorial! It's a wonderful mini and I can't wait to make it.ReplyDeleteReplies TuesdayTyme ChroniclesJune 1, 2016 at 2:42 PMIt's my pleasure Deborah!! I'm so happy your going to make it! :-D DeleteRepliesReplyReplypegJune 11, 2016 at 12:07 PMWhere oh where did you find the door latch you used? Love this project! thank you!ReplyDeleteReplies TuesdayTyme ChroniclesJune 11, 2016 at 1:29 PMHi Peg, I got mine from Country Craft Creations.http://countrycraftcreations.com/But unforntunatly they are out of stock at this time. Tamra had said she would get more instock. But I can't tell you when that might happen. DeleteRepliesReplypegJune 11, 2016 at 1:53 PMthank you! can you tell me what the brand name was, maybe I can find it somewhere else?DeleteRepliesReply TuesdayTyme ChroniclesJune 11, 2016 at 1:57 PMI'm afraid not. It was just listed as antique drawer pull. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you!
Thanks so much for taking the time to make this tutorial! It's a wonderful mini and I can't wait to make it.
ReplyDeleteIt's my pleasure Deborah!! I'm so happy your going to make it! :-D
DeleteWhere oh where did you find the door latch you used? Love this project! thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi Peg, I got mine from Country Craft Creations.
Deletehttp://countrycraftcreations.com/
But unforntunatly they are out of stock at this time. Tamra had said she would get more instock. But I can't tell you when that might happen.
thank you! can you tell me what the brand name was, maybe I can find it somewhere else?
DeleteI'm afraid not. It was just listed as antique drawer pull.
Delete