Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Songbirds Secret Pion design 6x6 Scrapbook Mini Album Guest Designer project.

Products used from Pion Design:

the-songbirds-secret-6x6-nesting-birds-pd8501
the-songbirds-secret-6x6-perching-bird-pd850
the-songbirds-secret-6x6-pendants-pd8504
the-songbirds-secret-6x6-dreamcatchers-pd8503

Pion Design Palette - Pion ocra II PD6136
Pion Design Palette - Pion blue II PD6110
images-from-the-past-the-songbirds-secret-pd1624
the-songbirds-secret-memory-notes-pd8411
the-songbirds-secret-tags-pd8412


 

Hi everyone! I have another guest designer project to share with you today.  I made up a second mini album using The Songbirds Secret papers this time I mostly used the 6x6 papers.   I inclued the Memory notes, and tags because they are so perfect for journaling in mini's.
I made the flowers from the collection papers so they match perfectly.

I just love working with these papers.

Thank you for taking a look!
~ Terry

7 comments:

  1. Terry You make absolutly beautiful and amazing things. This album is perfect:-)
    You arΔ™ my teacher how make beautiful album. ..thank you:-)
    Greetings from Poland:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Terry,
    WoW WoW WoW you did iT again,what a amazing and beautiful album,������������
    Mvg Gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terry!
    Boy, you sure have a Worldwide following--I see people from eight different Countries that are NOT the U.S. on the side! That's so awesome and definitely deserved! Just wanted to stop in and congratulate you on ANOTHER gorgeous album! I was just looking at your Kaisercraft Baby Girl mini tutorial and thought that I would look THIS one up on your blog! I just love your amazing work!

    Take care,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweet Karen! Thank you for this lovely thoughtful comment. πŸ’• It's wonderful to find so many fabulous people through the internet. (Like YOU! πŸ˜ƒ )((HUGS))

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!