Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Baby Girl KaiserCraft Peek A Boo Scrapbook Mini Album Tutorial

Here you find the lists of items you need to made this mini album.
The Cut List lists the sizes of solid cardstock that you will need to create the base pages (before you layer the patterned papers on top).

Link to the video walk through (So you can see what your making) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kMgGAuVJAo&feature=youtu.be

Link to the video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXNxvC9OiNQ

Make sure you watch the tutorial through once before to stat making the album.
Link to the tutorial:


Materials list:
1 KaiserCraft Peek-a-Boo Girl 12x12 Paper Pack
2 KaiserCraft  Peek-a-Boo Infant 12x12 Paper sheets
9 Bazzill French Vanilla 12 x 12 cardstock sheets
1 Blue Fern Studios - Chipboard - Grandma's Rocker

2 yards of 1/2 inch wide ribbon (I used white)
50 inches of 1/2" wide gathered lace.
One piece each of 4 inch lace, 1inch pink satin ribbon, and 2 inch lace cut to 21 inches long.
  (I used Reneabouquets Trim- 4 inch Wide Floral Embroidered Lace.  The ribbon is any standard pink 1" satin ribbon.  I can't remember where I got the 2 inch lace.  You can use any pretty lace that is about the same size. as long as the ribbon will show through it will look beautiful.)

4 sheets 12 x 12 inch 52 pt heavy weight chipboard. Or 5 pieces of 8 1/2 x 11 inch chipboard.
Tyvek a 3 x 9 inch piece
2 fabric flowers (I used Reneabouquets Flower Set -Shabby Chic Colors - White, Soft Pink)
2 leaves (I used Reneabouquets Foliage Collection Light Green Leaves)
Glitter ( I used Reneabouquets Chunky Glitter Glass-Diamond and pink)

 Link to Reneabouquets SHOP

Tools :
Acid free white glue (I used Sobo Premium Craft & Fabric Glue)
Paper cutter
Scissors
Ruler
Bone folder
Small clamps (I used close pins)

Gesso
Pink color spray (I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Pink Ladies Pink)

  Optional tool- Border punch (I used Martha Stewart punch Deco Shells)
                          - Small clamps (I used close pins)


Cut List:  (Cut your Bazzill card stock to these sizes before you begin)
4 pieces  9 1/4" x 7 1/4" chipboard
2 pieces  9 1/4" x 7 1/4" chipboard
1 piece  4 1/4" x 4 1/4" chipboard
2 pieces 1 1/2" x 8 3/4" Tyvek
Cut from Bazzill card stock:

2 pieces  9" x 7" 
1 piece  10" x 5 1/2" Scored 1/2 inch on both 5 1/2 inch sides.  Punch one 10 inch side.
2 pieces 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
1 piece 8" x 6"
1 piece 4 1/2" x 6 1/2"
1 piece 5 1/2" x 8"
1 piece 5" x 7" score 1/2" on both 5 inch sides.  Punch on one7 inch side.
1 piece 6 1/2" x 9" scored 1/4" and 1/2" on one 9inch side.
1 piece 8 1/2" x 6 1/2"
6 pieces 6 1/2" x 5" scored 1/2" on one 6 1/2 inch side.
1 piece 3" x 7 1/2" scored 1/2" on both 3 inch sides.  Punched on one 7 1/2" side.
1 piece 5 1/2" x 6 1/2" scored 1/2" and 1" on one 6 1/2 inch side.
1 piece 6" x 6 1/2" scored 1/2 " and 1" on one 6 1/2inch  side.
1 piece 9" x 6"
1 piece 4 1/4 x 4 1/4

Pictures for reference:








8 comments:

  1. Hi Terry,
    I always think when youncreatedbsomething this is THE best creation ever!!
    Bhad i'am wrong evewrytime you make something iT is always WoW WoW WoW.
    Mvg Gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all of your albums and this one is very pretty. Thank you for this tutorial (wish you did more:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa! Did you know I've done 4 album tutorials? I know that's not many, but I didn't know if you knew I had done others. Thank you for this lovely comment!

      Delete
  3. A very beautiful and delicate album. You do beautiful work. I like the way you did the spine with the Tyvek. I can see a real benefit to making it that way. Looking forward to seeing some of your other tutorials.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!